The Ultimate Small Business Guide To Setting Up A ‘Work From Home’ Or Remote Network Access System
For Your Staff
Critical Facts And Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Must Know Before Installing A 'Virtual Network' To Allow Employees To Work From Home, On The Road, Or From A Remote Office
If you are the owner of a small or medium sized business that is thinking about implementing a “work from home” program for your employees – or if you want to install a virtual network to enable you and certain key employees and managers to work on the road or from a remote office – DON’T - until you read this eyeing guide.
This report will explain in plain, non-technical terms best practices for setting up remote access for you and your staff, as well important questions you should ask any computer consultant to avoid making the most commonly made, costly mistakes made when setting up the technology for a work from home program.
- What “telecommuting” is and why so many small and medium sized businesses are rapidly implementing work from home programs.
- The single most important thing you MUST have in place before starting any work from home or remote office initiative.
- How one company saved $11 million after implementing a work from home program – and how you implement the same money-saving strategies for your small business.
- How one company slashed its turnover rate from 33% to nearly 0% – and increased productivity by 18% - all by implementing a “work from home” program.
- 8 CRITICAL characteristics you should absolutely demand from any IT professional you’re considering to setup your remote office technology; DO NOT trust your infrastructure to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- How to get a FREE “Home Office Action Pack” ($97 Value).
Enter your information below to gain access
to this free report:
For the past two years ALCALA has worked to update the system and keep it current. We‘ve had no problems at all since the installation,“Bennett said. “If I had to describe the process of working with Marco and ALCALA Consulting, Inc., I would call it flawless, as good as it gets.
Letwak & Bennett
Mission Viejo, California