Help Desk Technician – Level 2 With MSP Experience – Pasadena, CA
Help Desk Technician - Level 2 - Pasadena, CA
Alcala Consulting provides cloud services, help desk, cyber-security, data backup and disaster recovery services to small and medium size businesses and non-profits.
We are rapidly growing firm. We pride ourselves in providing best in class service. We love our clients and they love us.
We are looking for an ambitious, reliable, quick-learning professional for our Help Desk Engineer Position. The majority of the technician's responsibilities will be performed from within Alcala Consulting’s Pasadena office; both over the phone and via remote access.
4-year college degree required. Computer Information Systems degrees are preferred.
U.S. Citizenship required.
We are looking for candidates with the following technical skills.
• Alcala Consulting Help Desk Engineer provides exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls and or emails from clients.
• Able to troubleshoot the following: windows networking (mapping network drives, shared folders & printers, etc.); LAN/WAN connectivity, etc.; firewalls and routers (port forwarding, etc.); VPN technologies; Windows Domains & Active Directory; desktop operating systems, user profiles, and integration w/ Windows domains; Outlook (hosted exchange, migrations and management).
• Comfortable supporting devices such as servers, PCs, laptops, tablets, firewalls, network shares, email, and their network and internet connectivity, etc.
• Set up, configure, and remediate backup and replication jobs.
• Image new PCs and Macs.
• Write and update standard operating procedures.
• Able to Log, track, and follow-up on customer data, including: contact information, problem statement and resolution in ticketing system
• After-hours on-call rotation
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• 2 to 5 years of IT experience (Help Desk, Computer/Network Support, etc.)
• ConnectWise Manage, Automate, and Control experience preferred
• Strong decision making and problem solving abilities
• Ability to analyze, diagnosis and resolve reported problems on hardware, software, OS, applications and device compatibility.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Nice voice and courtesy skills
• Willing to provide an Exceptional Client Service Experience
• Adaptive to varying client knowledge and skill levels (patience)
• Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
At least one of the following certifications is required:
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Net+
• CompTIA Security+
• MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
• MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
We offer competitive salaries, daily catered lunches, health benefits (100% company paid), 401k, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.
Thanks for submitting your resume and salary expectations:
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
About Alcala Consulting:
Alcala Consulting provides IT Consulting, Support, Managed Services, and Cloud Services to its clients in Los Angeles, and Orange Counties.